The Lighter Side of JzB

Here you will find photos, poetry, and possibly some light-hearted foolishness. For the Heavier Side
of JzB
see my other blog,
Retirement Blues. (There be dragons!)

I claim copyright and reserve all rights for my original material of every type and genre.


Every day visits*
From Moose, Goose, and Orb Weaver
All seized by Haiku


"Why moose and goose?" you may ask. Back on 2/04/13 Pirate wrote a haiku with an elk in it, and I responded with
one with a moose and then included him every day. A few days later in comments Mystic asked "Where's the goose?"
So I started including her with this post on 2/07. A week later on the 14th, Mark Readfern
asked for and received a spider. The rest is history.

*Well, most days, anyway. Grant me a bit of poetic license.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday

We had a crowd at the Mud Hens game on Friday, including grandchildren and even some of their cousins.

Here, Amanda frolics with her cousin Tyler, who traveled all the way from Maryland.



MellowYellowMondayBadge


5 comments:

  1. I guess this is a good illustration of "cousin love"--"Oh, ick," they seem to be saying!

    RED AND YELLOW LULLABY

    Red is the color of cherries, not cheese;
    Yellow the backs of the sweet honeybees;

    Red the fair hair of the Derry Town maid;
    Yellow the yolk of the brown egg fresh-laid;

    Red are the wounds of the sun going down;
    Yellow the daisies beloved by the clown;

    Rainbows of colors, delighting the eye—
    Yellow and scarlet for this lullaby.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Red and Yellow Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, very nice, Mystic.

    Perceptive, too. The caption on this pic in the facebook album is "Yuck!"

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious moment!


    Late bloghopping for MYM, hope you can visit my entry here

    ReplyDelete

This is a fun blog. Light-hearted banter is welcome. Snark is not. If you want to fight, find my other blog.

Play nice, and we'll all have fun.

I like to return visit, when I can - but I need to find you. If you have multiple blogs, please leave a direct link to the appropriate post.

Cheers!
JzB